Bravecto for Very Small Dogs 2-4.5kg is a single dose chewable oral flea, tick and mite treatment. Available as a single dose pack (1 chew) or a 2 dose pack (2 chews).
The only oral chew to deliver 3 Months Flea and 4 Months paralysis tick protection for dogs in a single dose.
Bravecto Chewable Tablets for Dogs provide
- 3 months flea treatment and prevention of flea infestations.
- 4 months treatment and control of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus).
- 2 months treatment and control of bush ticks (Haemaphysalis longicornis).
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis.
- Prevention of flea tapeworm infestations.
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis), demodex mite (Demodex spp.)
- and sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei) after a single treatment.
Bravecto contains fluralaner, a systemic insecticide and acaricide
with a long duration of action that provides immediate and persistent tick and flea killing activity for 12 weeks.
How to give a Bravecto Chew to your dog:
- Give 1 whole chewable tablet.
- Administer at or around the time of feeding.