Our Doha Area Veterinarians Care
The Veterinary Surgery in Doha area is the first full service animal hospital of its kind, which is no small feat considering what it offers. Our team of Doha area veterinarians handles services ranging from medical care to surgeries, dental, and 24/7 pet emergency care. Throughout their time here, they have seen many kinds of animals come through our doors. Along with dogs and cats, The Veterinary Surgery also sees birds and exotic pets. Whatever your family pets need, you will find it here.
Our Doha area veterinarians also form quite the melting pot. Many of them come from countries such as Australia, Canada, and Europe. Our staff is also multi-lingual, with fluency in English, Arabic,François, Filipino, Afrikaans, Roman, Italian, Swahili, and Hindi. We want to be here for you and your pet, no matter what language you speak.
Our Veterinary Services
Our Al Wakrah area veterinarians provide the following services at The Veterinary Surgery, including, but certainly not limited to:
- Pet vaccinations and wellness care for all pets, including birds and exotics
- Pet diagnostic services in the form of x-rays and ultrasounds, and an in-house laboratory for routine and diagnostic blood tests
- Pet surgery, where we perform a variety of procedures, including spaying and neutering, removing foreign bodies and masses, repairing fractures, and more
- Pet dentistry in the form of teeth cleaning and polishing, x-rays, and discussing at-home dental care for your furry friends
- Pet relocating and rehoming
- Obedience training of all kinds for puppies and dogs
- Pet boarding for both cats and dogs, providing them a place to stay while owners are away
- Pet grooming, where your furry friends can get a bath and haircut, their nails clipped, brushing, and more
- Specific care for birds and exotics, including beak and nail trimming, sex determination, and more
The Veterinary Surgery makes house calls, too. When we come to your home, our team will provide your furry friend with wellness exams, vaccinations, and parasite testing and prevention. For our older and sick pets, we have euthanasia services available as well.
If you want to see all that The Veterinary Surgery has to offer, contact us at (974) 4436 7187 or just come on in. Walk-ins are welcome.